Randy is a Managing Director in JLL’s New York Office. Randy is responsible for tenant representation and agency client services throughout Manhattan and national and international account work for larger corporate clients.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2002, Mr. Abend was an Associate at Colliers ABR, Inc. Mr. Abend has been involved in various complex assignments in agency leasing and tenant representation, totaling over 7,000,000 sf.
- Boston Properties
- Oestreicher Properties
- Midwood Investments
- Macklowe Properties
- Silverstein Properties
- Meredith Corporation
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- MDC Partners
- Wellington Management: 70,000 s.f. at 799 Broadway
- Meredith Corporation.: 200,000 s.f. at 805 Third Avenue
- Microsoft Corp. : NYC Portfolio transaction management
- ICG: 43,000 s.f. at 277 Park Avenue
- Simon Kucher Partners: 30,000 s.f.
- Carlyle Group: 150,000 s.f. at 520 Madison Avenue
- Known: 30,000 s.f. at 5 Bryant Park
- Schonfeld Securities: 50,000 s.f. at 590 Madison Avenue
- Schonfeld Securities: 20,000 s.f. at The Dorsey – Miami, FL
- Bridger Capital: 21,000 s.f. at 90 Park Avenue
- Cadian Capital: 15,000 s.f. at 535 Madison Avenue
- Laurion Capital Management: 17,000 s.f. at 360 Madison Avenue
Education and affiliations
Mr. Abend graduated and holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and is a licensed real estate broker in the State of New York. Mr. Abend is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York’s seminar committee.
T: +1 212 812 5819