Executive Vice President, Brokerage
Randy is an Executive Vice President in JLL’s New York Office. Randy is responsible for tenant representation and agency client services throughout Manhattan and national and international account work for larger corporate clients.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2002, Randy was an Associate at Colliers ABR, Inc. He has been involved in various complex assignments in agency leasing and tenant representation, totaling over 5,000,000 s.f.
- Meredith Corporation.: 200,000 s.f. at 805 Third Avenue
- Microsoft Corp. : NYC Portfolio transaction management
- Carlyle Group: 150,000 s.f. at 520 Madison Avenue
- Schireson Associates: 20,000 s.f. at 5 Bryant Park
- Schonfeld Securities: 50,000 s.f. at 590 Madison Avenue
- Bridger Capital: 21,000 s.f. at 90 Park Avenue
- Cadian Capital: 15,000 s.f. at 535 Madison Avenue
- ICG: 15,000 s.f. at 600 Lexington Avenue
- Hammond Hanlon Camp: 15,500 s.f. at 623 Fifth Avenue
- Metalmark Management: 16,000 s.f. at 1177 Avenue of the Americas
- Laurion Capital Management: 17,000 s.f. at 360 Madison Avenue
- Meredith Corporation: 225 Liberty Street
- O’Melveny & Myers LLP: 180,000 s.f. at 7 Times Square
- MDC Partners: 250,000-s.f. portfolio
- Boston Properties: 540 Madison Avenue
- Oestreicher Properties: 430 Park Avenue
- Midwood Investments: 96 Spring Street
- Macklowe Properties: 400 Madison Avenue/Tower 56
- Silverstein Properties: 1177 Avenue of the Americas
Randy graduated and holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and is a licensed real estate broker in the State of New York. He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York’s seminar committee.