Mr. McWilliams was the #1 ranked industrial broker for JLL nationally in 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2020, and has been consistently among the Top 3 nationally-ranked brokers each of the past 10 years. He is one of only three International Directors within JLL who specializes in industrial. Peter has worked in the Inland Empire since 1987, and co-leads JLL’s Inland Empire Industrial Team, specializing in “big box” distribution product, which has completed over 135 million square feet of transactions in the past 5 years. Additionally, Peter co-leads the newly formed National JLL Industrial Land Group. Peter’s client services include Landlord and Tenant representation, advisory and valuation, development and asset acquisitions and dispositions. Peter is an original member of JLL’s Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions group.
Peter’s dedication to superior client service has resulted in consistent recognition throughout his career as top performing broker and producer at JLL, and formerly CB Richard Ellis and Colliers International where he was the top sales producer nationally.
Sample clients include: Alere Property Group, Bridge Development, Clarion, Hillwood, IDI Logistics, Panattoni, Prologis, Prudential, Nuveen, AutoZone, General Mills, HP, Kellogg’s, Lowe’s, Nike, Nordstrom, Mattel, Procter & Gamble, Razor USA, Under Armour and Volvo.
- 1.5 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Procter & Gamble with CalSTRS and Panattoni in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.5 Million SF Lease transaction of behalf of General Mills with Prudential Real Estate Investors in Perris, CA
- 1.4 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of HP, Inc. with Invesco Real Estate in San Bernardino, CA
- 1.4 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Lowe’s with First Industrial in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of a Confidential Client with Majestic Realty in Chino, CA
- 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Mattel and Clarion Partners in San Bernardino, CA
Education and Affiliations:
University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor of Arts)
Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) and American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
JLL MVP Award (#1 Industrial Broker) 2019 & 2020
JLL Mega Industrial Deal Award 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
Los Angeles Business Journal – Commercial Real Estate’s Best Industrial Lease 2019
Real Estate Connect Top Broker 2018
Peter lives in La Canada, CA with his wife, and they have four children.