Mr. McWilliams was the #1 ranked industrial broker for JLL nationally in 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, and has been consistently among the Top 3 nationally-ranked brokers each of the past 10 years. He is one of only three International Directors within JLL who specializes in industrial. Peter has worked in the Inland Empire since 1987, and co-leads JLL’s Inland Empire Industrial Team, specializing in “big box” distribution product, which has completed over 162 million square feet of transactions in the past 5 years. Additionally, Peter co-leads the newly formed National JLL Industrial Land Group. Peter’s client services include Landlord and Tenant representation, advisory and valuation, development and asset acquisitions and dispositions. Peter is an original member of JLL’s Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions group.
Peter’s dedication to superior client service has resulted in consistent recognition throughout his career as top performing broker and producer at JLL, and formerly CB Richard Ellis and Colliers International where he was the top sales producer nationally.
Sample clients include: Alere Property Group, Bridge Development, Clarion, Hillwood, IDI Logistics, Panattoni, Prologis, Prudential, Nuveen, AutoZone, General Mills, HP, Kellogg’s, Lowe’s, Nike, Nordstrom, Mattel, Procter & Gamble, Razor USA, Under Armour and Volvo.
Education and Affiliations
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor of Arts)
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) and American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- JLL MVP Award (#1 Industrial Broker) 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 - 2022
- JLL Mega Industrial Deal Award 2017 - 2022
- Connect Media Top Broker 2021
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Commercial
- Real Estate’s Best Industrial Lease 2019 Real Estate Connect Top Broker 2018
- 2.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Hillwood with a Confidential Client in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.5 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Procter & Gamble with CalSTRS and Panattoni in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.3 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Prudential Real Estate with XPO Logistics in Rialto, CA
- 1.3 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Nuveen Real Estate with Hanes Brands in Perris, CA
- 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of a Confidential Client with Majestic Realty in Chino, CA
- 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Mattel and Clarion Partners in San Bernardino, CA
Peter lives in La Canada, CA with his wife, and their four children.
- Los Angeles, CA | United States
- +1 909 467 6860
License #: CA - 00973278
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 349 KB)