Peter J. Leo is a Certified General Appraiser serving as a valuation specialist in the Tennessee office of JLL Valuation Advisory. Mr. Leo has over 33 years in the real estate business, and over 19 years in commercial-appraisal experience. Mr. Leo is proficient in a wide cross-section of property types including retail, industrial, office, hospitality, mixed use, and special use including gas stations.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Leo spent 12 years with Capital One Bank, where he served as Senior Vice President beginning as a Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, continuing as a Senior Collateral Analyst and finally as a Senior Review Appraiser . Mr. Leo appraised many note-worthy Manhattan properties including the Empire State, Flat Iron and Chrysler Buildings along with Trump Tower Battery Park. He entered the real estate industry in the 1990s and spent nearly a decade building his own firm which specialized in the five boroughs of NYC before moving to Capital One.
Empire State College, Old Westbury, NY Bachelor’s Degree – Business
- Appraisal Institute, MAI, Candidate
- New York State Board of Relators
- Environmental Assessment Association of America
- Basic & Advanced Income Capitalization General Applications
- Highest & Best Use and Market Analysis Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Report Writing and Valuation Analysis Advanced Applications
- Standards of Professional Practice Business Practices & Ethics
- Appraisal Principles & Procedures
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina