Maryland Broker Lead, Executive Managing Director
Pete Briskman is the Executive Managing Director and Broker Lead for JLL's Maryland Region overseeing all service lines. His primary focus is on Tenant Advisory Services working with Tenants locally and nationally on complex real estate and leasing strategies for Headquarter transactions, relocations, build-to-suits, renewals, expansions and consolidations. His applied expertise includes strategic real estate planning, municipal incentive negotiations, lease structuring / transactions, portfolio management, and capital markets investment sales.
Recognized nationally, he was named by Real Estate Forum magazine as the "35 Next Generation Real Estate Professionals in the Country." He was also the recipient of GWCAR's Commercial Leasing Broker of the Year and awarded with GWCAR Office Leasing Transactions of the Year for the following clients: Banner Life, Wells Fargo, CNSI, Total Wine, Leidos and SAIC.
Pete is on the Board of Directors for the MD Tech Council, McDaniel College Alumni Council, Junior Achievement Advisory Council and Montgomery County Executive's Economic Advisory Group (CEEAG).
Select Tenant Representation experience
- Leidos – Regional Transaction Manager for 3,000,000+ SF of office, lan, and SCIF leasing transactions including 330,000 SF build-to-suit and 200,000 SF pre-lease
- CNSI – 120,000 SF HQ relocation
- Total Wine – 126,000 SF HQ Relocation
- MedImmune – 750,000 SF+ SF of office/lab negotiations
- Additional clients include GSK, SAIC, MDA, GlycoMimetics, Senseonics, Wincheser Homes, etc.
Select Sales and Acquisition experience
- ARE- Multi-Million dollar office /lab portfolio sale in PA on behalf of largest publicly traded life science REIT
- St John Properties- 34 acre land sale in "Data Center Alley" including a 300,000 SF pre-lease to Amazon and contract assignment to COPT
- ST Residential (Starwood Capital entity)- Sale of former Trump condo hotel project achieving South Fla's "high water mark" on PSF basis
- BP Solar- Sale of iconic bld and campus in Frederick, MD
Education and affiliations
Mr. Briskman received his Bachelor of Business Administration from McDaniel College.
- Maryland Tech Council Board member
- Maryland Junior Achievement Advisory Council member
- Alumni Board member for McDaniel College
- Montgomery County Advisory Council