Pauline Hale, MAI, CCIM, MRICS
US Head of Quality Control
Pauline serves as the US Head of Quality Control for JLL Value and Risk Advisory. In this role, she and her team ensure that the US Value and Risk Advisory Team provides best-in-class service to our clients through quality control, best practices, and training.
Prior to joining JLL, Pauline was most recently a Director of Valuation and Advisory Services for Altus Group where she was responsible for developing and leading teams to perform valuations and valuation review for a variety of property types throughout the US. Her varied experience also includes financial due diligence, lease review, and quality control.
Pauline brings nearly 30 years of diversified real estate experience to JLL. Along with her extensive valuation experience across property types and markets, Pauline brings considerable experience in and a passion for mentoring and training. She is currently teaching a university-level course in Argus Enterprise and is a mentor for CREW Network’s Leadership Development Program.
- California State University Long Beach- Master of Business Administration
- California State University Fullerton- Bachelor of Arts-Business Administration: Finance
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member-Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Board of Directors- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW Network)
- Advisory Board- CSU Fullerton Center for Real Estate
- Real Estate Lecturer- CSU Fullerton College of Business and Economics
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following States: