Senior Vice President
Paul Tortora is a Senior Vice President at JLL’s Stamford, CT office. He is responsible for managing existing JLL corporate relationships and procuring new business in the area of Tenant representations, Landlord Agencies and Investment sales for both the Fairfield and Westchester County markets.
Prior to joining JLL, Paul worked for 10 years as a Vice President/Commercial Real Estate Broker with Albert B. Ashforth, Inc. in Stamford, CT. Prior to joining Ashforth, Paul was an Assistant Vice President in the Commercial Real Estate Lending Department in the Stamford office of Peoples United Bank.
Key clients include:
• United Healthcare – Shelton, CT
• Health Net, Inc. – Shelton, CT
• Mindspark –Yonkers, NY
• Tower Watson –White Plains, NY
• Readers Digest Association - White Plains, NY
• JPMorgan Chase – Shelton, CT
• Turner Construction – Shelton, CT
• Acme United Corp. – Fairfield, CT
• MetLife Insurance – Westchester/Fairfield County
• Warren Properties – Sold a Retail property in CBD Stamford, CT.
• Buckingham Partners – Sourced & Acquired development land in Stamford & Westport, CT
Education and Affiliations
Paul holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration from Providence College. He also studied at the Real Estate Institute at New York University.
Paul volunteers at Family & Children’s Agency in Norwalk, CT and is actively involved in CT Challenge and Swim Across America.
- Stamford, CT | United States
- +1 203 705 2263
License #: REB.0749906
- View LinkedIn profile