As Managing Director at JLL, Paul Bryant focuses on representing the needs of corporate clients. His strengths range from headquarter relocations to re-entitlement and disposition of surplus land assets. Focusing solely on tenant representation, Paul assists companies from early stage start-ups to global corporations such as Electronic Arts and Juniper Networks. Paul has developed a scalable transaction process playbook designed to assist corporate real estate departments manage M&A activity as well as organic growth.
Paul brings diverse academic and professional experience to service corporate tenants. Paul began advisory work in commercial real estate in 1987 as the founding partner of a Los Angeles based consulting firm, which served the brokerage industry. Prior to joining JLL, Paul was a tenant advocate and global account manager for The Staubach Company. He has completed commercial lease and sales transactions in 53 U.S. cities and 21 countries.
- Hitachi – 103 acres – Silicon Valley
- EA – 250,000 SF – Silicon Valley
- Confidential Client – 420,000 SF – Silicon Valley
- Intuit – 500,000 SF – Silicon Valley
- Cadence Design System – 260,000 SF – Silicon Valley
- KLA- Tencor – 240,00 SF – East Bay
- PepsiCo – 60,000 SF – East Bay
- Electronic Arts – Worldwide Transactions
- Juniper Networks – Domestic Transactions
- Intuit – Domestic Transactions
- Shutterfly – Worldwide Transactions
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Awards and affiliations
Paul was named a finalist for the Most Creative Deal of the Year in 2009 by Silicon Valley Business Journal for Juniper Networks Headquarters. Paul is an award-winning filmmaker.