As s a member of JLL Milwaukee's Tenant Representation team, Patrick works with tenants in developing and executing real estate strategies that help their clients reduce occupancy costs and improve operational efficiencies.
- Tenant representation & Portfolio Analytics
- Multi-market corporate solutions
- Transaction Management & Lease Administration
- Strategic consulting
- Project Management
- Workplace strategies
Prior to working at JLL, Patrick was an Associate with NAI MLG Commercialwhere he specialized in the leasing and sales of commercial property and tenant representation.
Patrick graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelors of Science In Commercial Real Estate and Finance. While attending he was Vice President of the Marquette University Commercial Real Estate Club.
• Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW) – Member
• Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) - Member