Patrick Nugent joined JLL's, downtown leasing team in 2006. As a member of the firm’s leasing group, Mr. Nugent focuses his energy on representing both Tenants and Landlords in the downtown Boston office market.
Mr. Nugent’s experience includes involvement in a wide range of transactions on behalf of Landlords and Tenants. Mr. Nugent has acted as exclusive leasing agent for numerous projects such as:
- 99 High Street, Boston, MA: Mr. Nugent is a member of the leasing team that represents TIAA-CREF on this iconic 730,000 square-foot office building. Located between the South Station and Post Office Square, the building is home to blue chip companies such as AIG/Lexington Insurance and Marsh Mercer. The building also caters to creative tenants such as Continuum.
- One Beacon Street, Boston, MA: Mr. Nugent co-directs the leasing team for this 1,000,000 SF tower that is owned by a partnership between MetLife and Norges. The leasing team is currently in the middle of re-branding project to specifically target Cambridge based tenants due to the buildings proximity to Cambridge and tight Cambridge office market.
- 285 Summer Street, Boston, MA: Mr. Nugent is on the leasing team that represents Aegean Capital, on the leasing of this historic brick and beam asset located in the heart of Fort Point Channel. The building is 100% leased and recently completed a renewal with a $50 per square foot starting rent. The first achieved in the Fort Point Channel market.
- 18 Tremont Street, Boston, MA: Mr. Nugent co-directs the leasing at 18 Tremont Street, a Class B office building. Mr. Nugent and team members are responsible for marketing and leasing of this 180,000 square foot asset where the team has completed approximately 75,000 square feet of transactions.
- 745 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA: Mr. Nugent is a member of the team responsible for leasing this 175,000-square-foot, office building located adjacent to South Station and the Leather District for Beacon Capital. Mr. Nugent and the leasing team assisted Beacon Capital on WeWork's original Boston location, in excess of 100,000 SF.
Mr. Nugent represents a variety of blue-chip and TAMI tenants. Below is a sample list of recent Boston tenant rep transactions:
- WeWork – 113,000 SF lease at 31 St. James;
- McGladrey – 110,00 SF lease at 10 City Square;
- Cybereason – 25,000 SF sublease at 200 Clarendon;
- William Blair & Company – 18,000 SF lease at 125 High Street;
- The Achievement Network – 15,000 SF lease 225 Friend Street
- HSBC – 9,000 SF lease at 99 High Street
- Venrock – 5,000 SF lease at 34 Farnsworth Street
Prior to working at JLL, Mr. Nugent worked as an analyst at Colchester Partners, LLC an investment banking firm whose focus is working with investment management firms, including real estate investment trusts.
Phillips Exeter Academy
Middlebury College, B. A.
Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson’s License