Managing Director, Regional Manager
A purposeful leader with a demonstrated track record of top and bottom-line growth, Nicole Hom currently oversees JLL’s Northern California Property Management business comprised of 40M+ square feet of office, industrial, and mixed-use assets.
Over the past 20 years, Nicole’s forward thinking, pragmatic, and collaborative leadership style has enabled her to effectively oversee a diverse team of over 180 real estate professionals, cultivating a culture of teamwork, ethics, and excellence.
Since the pandemic onset, Nicole has grown the Northern California region’s property management business by 7.8M square feet, increased top-line revenues by 29% and increased NOI by 20%. Before her role as Regional Manager, Nicole was a Senior Vice President and Group Manager, representing several of JLL’s top institutional clients.
- Managed multiple asset types throughout Northern California, including Post Montgomery Center, an 800K square foot office and retail asset and One Front Street, a 650K square foot Class A tower, both in the San Francisco Financial District
- Developed training programs for the team, helping to support and advance careers through the Property Management Development Program and High Value Talent Experience
- Recruited and trained top talent at all levels of the business
- Key player with client relationship management including institutional investors, REITS, and High Net Worth Individuals
Education and Affiliations:
- B.A. in Sociology from U.C. Riverside
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Asian Business Professionals Network, Executive Sponsor 2020 – Current
- Board of Directors - BOMA San Francisco Foundation 2018 - 2020
Honors and Awards:
100 Most Influential Women in Business, San Francisco Business Times, 2019
- San Francisco, CA | United States
- +1 415 395 4904
License #: CA - 01763906
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 128 KB)