Nick is an associate with JLL's Los Angeles industrial team specializing in tenant and landlord representation. He adds value to his clients by understanding the most recent trends in the industrial landscape and leveraging his relationships with investors, developers, owners, and tenants. Nick's area of expertise includes lease and sale negotiations along with sourcing and developing new business opportunities.
Prior to joining JLL, Nick worked at Kidder Mathews focusing on the acquisition and disposition of single tenant, net leased, investments nationwide.
Education and Affiliations
- California State University Northridge B.S. Marketing (’19)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Loyola High School of Los Angeles (14’)
- Cal St Northridge Division 1 Baseball Team (16-18)
- The Jonathan Club
- Los Angeles, CA | United States
- +1 213 239 6220
License #: CA-02127272