Nick Hepner is a Vice President at JLL’s Wisconsin Office. As a member of the office services team, he is responsible for Landlord and Tenant representation; including sales and leasing initiatives throughout the Greater Milwaukee area. Nick actively manages client relationships and new business development efforts throughout Wisconsin.
His areas of expertise include:
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Transaction management & lease administration
- Advisory services
- Business development
Prior to working at JLL, Nick held positions in property management at Orosz Properties, business development at Gruber Law Offices, and brokerage services at NAI MLG Commercial.
Key Transactions and Clients
Fulcrum Asset Advisors, Urban Innovations, Interstate Partners, Hammes Company, Somerset Properties, Reinhart Law, Physicians Realty Trust, Dental Associates Milwaukee
Education and Affiliations
Nick graduated with his Bachelors of Science degree in Real Estate and Marketing from Marquette University, and was an active member of the real estate club and President of the club soccer team. Nick is a licensed Salesperson in the state of Wisconsin.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW) - Member
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) – Member
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Association of Commerce (MMAC) - Member
- Marquette’s Real Estate Alumni Network (REALM) – Member
- V Foundation for Cancer Research – Support & Charitable Contributor
- Milwaukee, WI | United States
- +1 414 944 2107
License #: WI - 84494-94
- View LinkedIn profile