Executive Vice President
Nick Barber is Executive Vice President with JLL, specializing in Tenant representation, Agency leasing and investment sales of office properties.
He has been a licensed Nevada broker for 19 years and was a Director at Cushman & Wakefield prior to joining JLL.
In his 19 years as a licensed broker, Barber has represented more than 350 clients on over 1,000 transactions valuing an excess of$1B dollars. On behalf of JLL, Nick currently represents approximately 952,000 square feet of office product and numerous tenant representation clients.
Barber is a Society of Industrial and Office Realtors(SIOR) Designee and a member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP).
Originally from California, Barber has lived in Las Vegas for over 25 years. He is also very active within his community, volunteering time and support to local organizations like the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Homeless Helpers and the Boys and Girls Club of Southern Nevada.
- 2009, Emerging Leader in Commercial Real Estate -Business Las Vegas Magazine
- 2011 -2021, Costar Power Broker “Office” of the Year
- 2019 -2020, JLL “Top Achiever” Award
- 2021, JLL “Gold Achiever” Award
- 2020 -Present, SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) Designee
- 2022, SIOR Board of Directors Marketing Chair
Representative clients & transactions
- The Brookhollow Group
- Pacific Coast Capital Partners
- Merage Investment Group
- Westcoast Capital
- CW Capital
- BH Properties
- BGK Group
- Real Capital Solutions
- First Oxford
- Buchanan Street Partners
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Chicago Title
- Fidelity Title
- Anderson Windows
- Easter Seals
- Precision Opinion
- Sunrise Children’s Health
- Westfield Eyecenter