Executive Managing Director
Nate Demetsky, Executive Vice President of Jones Lang LaSalle, specializes in institutional Landlord and Tenant representation in the Central/Northern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania Industrial Markets. Extensive experience in the design, underwriting, capital placement and stabilization of Class A new development projects for owners and site selection, competitive leveraging and complex transaction structuring for corporate tenants. Mr. Demetsky's primary roles are to pursue new business and execute transactions while developing and implementing best-in-class practices on behalf of his clients.
Since 2000, Mr. Demetsky has been actively involved in the successful completion of over 29 million square feet of leasing transactions on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, achieving superior results utilizing a proven transaction implementation process.
Notable career highlights/transactions include:
• 1,351,200 and 751,450 square foot leases representing both Williams Sonoma and IDI
• 1,064,515 square foot lease with Wakefern on behalf of KTR Capital Partners
• 1,064,515 square foot lease with Amazon.com on behalf of KTR Capital Partners
• 928,000 square foot lease with Cabot on behalf of Volkswagen/Audi
• 781,300 square foot lease with Petco on behalf of IndCor
• 772,000 square foot lease with Keytsone on behalf of Home Depot
• 750,000 square foot lease with Prologis on behalf of LG Electronics
• 545,736 square foot lease with H &M on behalf of Clarion Partners
• 527,168 square foot lease with Barry Callebaut on behalf of Trammell Crow Company & Clarion Partners
• 470,736 square foot lease with American Hotel Register on behalf of Clarion Partners
• 418,300 square foot lease with Prologis on behalf of Adjco/One Step Up
• 413,092 square foot lease with Home Depot on behalf of Terreno Realty
• 401,775 and 260,000 square foot leases representing both Salson Logistics and Clarion Partners
• 400,000 square foot lease with Colony Partners on behalf of United Stationers
• 311,000 square foot lease representing both Aeropostale and Clarion Partners
• 305,372 square foot lease with SHI on behalf of Trammell Crow Company & Clarion Partners
• 302,372 square foot lease with Max Finklestein Tires on behalf of Prologis
• 270,500 square foot lease with GPR Logistics on behalf of Clarion Partners
• 251,005 square foot lease with Everlast Logistics on behalf of Prologis
• 228,500 square foot lease with Alex Toys on behalf of Clarion Partners
• 221,092 square foot lease with O’Neill Logistics on behalf of Terreno Realty
• 210,742 square foot lease with Shipco Transport on behalf of IDI
• 190,000 square foot lease with FedEx Group on behalf of Terreno Realty
• 172,207 square foot lease with HD Supply on behalf of Clarion Partners
• 133,877 square foot lease with Mainfreight, Inc. on behalf of Clarion Partners
Mr. Demetsky has significant prior experience in financial analysis, contract negotiation and business development. Throughout the execution of his daily business, the utilization of his experience proves to be extremely valuable to his clients in achieving strategic solutions throughout complex transactions.
Education and affiliations
Mr. Demetsky is a graduate of the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. He is currently a licensed real estate salesperson in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.