Muscoe is a Managing Director in the JLL Richmond office focused primarily on tenant representation for office and industrial users. In this role, Muscoe works with corporate occupiers to gain a thorough understanding of their real estate needs and then develops and implements a strategic, process-oriented plans to help his clients achieve their real estate goals and objectives.
Muscoe began practicing commercial real estate brokerage in 2001 for a full-service Atlanta-based firm. Throughout the majority of his career, he has exclusively represented the interests of tenants and has handled numerous local, national and international lease transactions. From 2007 to 2014, Muscoe served as the single point of contact for the various real estate needs of major corporations such as Equifax, Quintiles, EarthLink, LANDesk, Avocent Corporation (now Emerson Network Power) and Open Solutions (now Fiserv). In addition, Muscoe was part of a team at Colliers International that represented McGuire Woods, the anchor tenant for Gateway Plaza in Downtown Richmond, and LeClairRyan in its 50,000 square foot headquarters relocation.
Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Virginia
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- First Tee of Richmond and Chesterfield Leadership Advisory Board Member
- American Red Cross Young Leadership Council Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Richmond Community and Leadership Committee
- Essex County Conservation Association Board Member
- Richmond Chapter of ALA
- Richmond, VA | United States
- +1 804 200 6340
License #: VA - 0225184241
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 283 KB)