Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
As a Managing Director of JLL's brokerage division, Morgan Sullivan focuses on tenant representation and specializes in acquisition, disposition and expansion related services, conducting market studies, feasibility and financial analysis and lease negotiation.
Years of experience
Morgan has an extensive background in commercial construction management. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, he participated in the management of more than one million square feet of commercial base building and interior construction in the metropolitan Washington, DC area.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Johns Hopkins University
• Deutsche Bank
• Guggenheim Partners, LLC
• The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
• The National Institutes of Health
• The MITRE Corporation
• LaSalle Hotel Properties
• Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd.
Morgan received a Masters degree in Urban Planning and Real Estate Development from the University of Tennessee and a Bachelors of Science in Commercial Construction Management from Bowling Green State University.
• National Capital Area Council Boy Scouts of America - Executive Board Member
• Montgomery College - Foundation Board Member
• The Community Foundation of Montgomery County - Board of Directors
• Rockville Economic Development, Inc. - Board of Directors
• PEERLESS Rockville - Board of Directors
• Member – National Trust For Historic Preservation
• Member – Potomac Conservancy
• Member – National Eagle Scout Association