Executive Managing Director
Mike McCrary co-leads JLL's Inland Empire Industrial team, which in the last five years has completed over 135 Million square feet of transactions for a total value of over $6.5 Billion. Mike is an active member of JLL’s Executive Industrial Counsel and is consistently one of the Top Ten Industrial Brokers in the Southern California region. Mike specializes in institutional "big box" real estate.
The Inland Empire Team’s focus is on industrial investments, sales, leasing, development and tenant representation.
Prior to joining JLL in October 2009, Mike assisted in opening the Inland Empire office for Colliers International, where he worked for 16 years. Additionally, Mike was a Partner at The Seeley Company which sold to Colliers.
- 1.5 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Procter & Gamble with CalSTRS and Panattoni in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.5 Million SF Lease transaction of behalf of General Mills with Prudential Real Estate Investors in Perris, CA
- 1.4 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Lowe’s with First Industrial in Moreno Valley, CA
- 1.4 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of HP, Inc. with Invesco Real Estate in San Bernardino, CA
- (2) 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of a Confidential Client with Majestic Realty in Chino, CA
- 1.2 Million SF Lease transaction on behalf of Mattel and Clarion Partners in San Bernardino, CA
Education and Affiliations:
Menlo College, Atherton (Bachelor of Science - Business Administration)
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Past Board Member
American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR) - Member
LA YMCA - Board Member
Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout
NAIOP Top Inland Empire Broker 2016
JLL Mega Industrial Deal Award 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
Los Angeles Business Journal – Commercial
Real Estate’s Best Industrial Lease 2019
Real Estate Connect Top Broker 2018
Mike lives in the Pasadena area with his wife and three daughters