Senior Vice President, Brokerage
Michael Streit is the Vice President of JLL's Wisconsin Office and is responsible for the Office and Medical Office brokerage operations, including landlord and tenant representation; investment property sales; development; and sale/leaseback opportunities throughout the area. Michael actively manages client relations and new business development efforts throughout Wisconsin.
• Landlord representation
• Tenant representation
• Investment property sales - acquisition and disposition
• Sale / leaseback opportunities
• Facilitation of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
Michael has completed over 700,000 square-feet of lease transactions totaling $20,000,000 with a multitude of office users, medical groups, owners, developers and investors.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle in 2012, Michael was the Vice President of Grubb & Ellis | Apex Commercial, Inc. in Milwaukee since 2003.
Michael received The Business Journal 2005 Real Estate “Deal of the Year” Award for his role in the $6.8 million Best Buy Retail redevelopment project.
Michael's past and present corporate clients include: Landmark Credit Union, IBM, AJ Gallagher, Cricket, Milwaukee Magazine / Quad Graphics, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Siemag Tecberg, Fulcrum Asset Advisors, WEA Trust, M3 Insurance, MetLife, Qwest / Century Link, Columbia St. Mary's, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
• CoStar Power Broker 2007 – 2012
• Business Journal Deal of the Year Award Recipient – 2005 – Awarded for sale/development on Mayfair Road
• Business Journal Deal of the Year Award Nominee – 2012 – Nominated for building sale to ‘Global Water Initiative”
Michael has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, specializing in Marketing from Marquette University (1998). Michael is also a licensed commercial real estate broker for the State of Wisconsin.
Recently Michael has completed CI 101, the first of four classes to become a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). Certified Commercial Investment Members are Realtor specialists in commercial property development, tenant representation, brokerage and investment analysis.
• Marquette University Business Board Member
• Marquette University College of Business Administration Featured Speaker
• Commercial Association of Realtors - WI
• Young Professionals of Milwaukee
• Metro Milwaukee Association of Commerce