Senior Director, Capital Markets
Michael is a Director in the Chicago office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He joined JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has more than five years of experience in commercial real estate finance and property sales. Michael specializes in the capitalization of retail and mixed-use investment real estate located throughout the Midwestern United States.
Prior to joining HFF in 2018, Michael worked for General Growth Properties (now Brookfield Properties Retail) in their leadership development program. During his career, Michael has been involved in more than 40 transactions totaling $1 billion of real estate asset sales and 6.5 million square feet, capitalized for major corporate, institutional, and private owners. He has also underwritten in excess of $10 billion of multi-tenant retail and mixed-use properties.
Education and affiliations
• BA, University of Wisconsin- Madison
• Member, Urban Land Institute
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
• Member, Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Illinois
• Investment Sales Advisory
• Equity Advisory