Director, Capital Markets
Max is a director in the New Jersey office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He is part of a team responsible for raising debt and equity for institutional and private owners of office, retail, multifamily, industrial and self-storage properties. Max started at JLL in August 2019. Before that, he spent eight years with Lakeland Bank where he was responsible for originating senior secured mortgage loans throughout the Tri-State area.
Max earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland and received his M.B.A. from Rutgers University with concentrations in Accounting and Finance.
- Commercial Real Estate Debt and Equity Placements
- Office, Retail, Multifamily, Industrial and Self Storage
Education and affiliations:
- MBA, Rutgers University
- BS, University of Maryland
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of New Jersey