As a regional leader of the Healthcare Practice Group, Matt supports health systems, academic medical centers and physician groups in making more strategic and cost-efficient real estate decisions. Matt’s goal is to get the healthcare provider closer to their patient population to enhance the patient experience. The Healthcare Practice Group is patient focused, data driven and value based.
Matt and his team use healthcare specific data and analytics to optimize current real estate portfolios and assist in strategic growth efforts, regionally and nationally.
Additionally, Matt and his team perform best in class transaction management for multi-location tenants, expanding nationally.
- Tenant Representation
- Healthcare Real Estate
- Transaction Management & Analysis
- Lease Negotiations
- Site Selection
- Location Analytics & Market Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic Outpatient Growth
Prior to JLL
Prior to joining JLL in 2018, Matt worked in a real estate advisory role for three years in the Chicago office of Mid-America Real Estate Group, where he focused on strategic growth opportunities for healthcare providers seeking new real estate opportunities in a shopping center, daily needs, or highly accessible environment. Matt represented active healthcare users and landlords looking to re-purpose their real estate into a medical development.
Example of Past & Current Clients
- Northwestern Medicine
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (City of Hope)
- AbsoluteCare, Inc
- United Healthcare – Optum
- VillageMD/Village Medical
- Trinity Health (University of Loyola Medicine)
- Rogers Behavioral Health
- Advent Knows
- Refresh Mental Health
- Miracle Ear
- Tyree & D’Angelo Partners
Matt earned his Corporate Communication Degree at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois
- Matt works closely with Cara Collective. Cara is a non-profit job placement and retention organization for people suffering from homelessness.
- Chicago, IL | United States
- +1 312 702 4348
- View LinkedIn profile