Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
Matthew Coursen specializes in the representation of national and international law firms and professional services firms.
Matthew is an expert in providing sophisticated facility strategy, site acquisition solutions, and post-transaction services for his clients as a member of the JLL Law Firm Group.
Prior to joining JLL in 2005, Matthew worked in the sports industry for USA Football and the Washington Redskins in the areas of communications and marketing.
• Children’s National Health System – #9 Children’s Hospital in the United States
• Linklaters - #6 Law Firm on the Global 100 List
• Podesta Group - #3 Lobbying Firm in DC
• Opower - #1 Cleantech Company in the United States
• Williams & Jensen – #6 Lobbying Firm in DC
• Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley, Emrich & Walsh
• Day Pitney
• McManus & Felsen
• Michael, Best & Friedrich
• Millen, White, Zelano & Branigan
• Davis & Harman
He is a Licensed Real Estate Professional in Washington, DC and Virginia and was named a National Top Achiever for JLL in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
In addition, Matthew was named a National Gold Achiever in 2014 and 2015 for surpassing the second highest revenue threshold in the company.
Matthew received a Bachelor of Arts from Washington & Lee University in 2003.
Matthew is active in the Washington, DC community as a member of the Board of Directors of the Washington Inner City Lacrosse Foundation, as a fundraiser for Children’s National Health System and as a Trustee of Landon School. He resides in Bethesda, Maryland with his wife and two children.