Executive Vice President
Matt Trozzo is an Executive Vice President on JLL’s Houston Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services team. He brings over 20 years of experience providing real estate consulting and brokerage services. Matt specializes in office tenant representation, including the negotiation of office lease relocations, expansions, contractions, renewals and subleases.
Matt's team includes Executive Managing Directors Charles Gordon, Sanford Criner, Steve Hesse, and Brandon Clarke; Executive Vice Presidents Jeff Cairns, Paul Penland and Graham Horton. Collectively, the team (over 150 years of combined experience), has won the NAIOP Broker of the Year award 7 times.
The team provides expertise in several different specialties including:
- Relevant market data (including off-market transactions)
- Legal review for leases and sales contracts
- Financial analysis
- Accounting Services
- Workplace Strategy
- Multiple tools from JLL Technology, our $100M global CRE tech platform
In the last 10 years, Matt’s team has completed over 1500 transactions, averaging 3 transactions per week.
- Baylor University, BBA - Accounting
- Matt is a native Houstonian, where he resides with his wife and their three children. Matt is active in his community and is involved with SBMSA sports,Redeemed Girls Ministry in the U.S and Serve Hope located in Siguatepeque, Honduras.
- Texas Real Estate Brokerage License
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- EnCap Investments
- Grayson Mill Energy
- Hilltop Residential
- Amegy Bank
- Allen Harrison
- Cima Energy
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Kwok Daniel
- Scotia Capital
- EP Energy
- Sentinel Trust Co.
- Aycock & Company
- Thrivent Trust/ Ronald Blue & CO.
- Baker Donelson
- Envoy Mortgage
- Desroches Partners
- Serpe Jones Andrews Callender & Bell