Matt specializes in delivering real estate solutions to companies with needs locally and globally. He loves the opportunity to help his clients prosper. Matt views all real estate transactions as a chance for profound, positive change. All concessions negotiated for his clients are calculated in the form of savings and cost avoidance following each transaction to ensure measurable value has been created through the implementation/execution of each strategy in the marketplace. He specializes in tenant representation, strategy development, relocation, renewal, expansion and disposition, strategic consulting for merger and acquisition activities, corporate re-structuring for real estate portfolios, energy-related entities and law firms, national and global real estate consulting and transaction management. Moreover, Matt leverages JLL’s technology platform and his financial acumen to create the best solution for each client.
Matt has 8 years of experience in corporate facilities planning and relocation process and has successfully negotiated more than 304 transactions more than $586M in client obligations and commitments. He is part of a unique team comprised of his wife Amanda Sanderson and his mentor Chad Baker. Together the three prioritize ethics and relationships plus results.
Bachelor of Business Administration | Marketing & Finance | Abilene Christian University
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2018)
- Rising Star Nominee, NAIOP (2014, 2015)
Affiliations and Community Information
- JLL’s Houston Mentorship Program, Co-Lead (2018 – current)
- Bayou City Fellowship, Discipleship & Community Group Leader (2016 – current)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Program, Mentor (2009-2017)
- JLL’s Young Guns, Team Lead (2015-2016)
- Porch Live Houston, Co-director and founder (2015-2016)