Executive Vice President, Brokerage
Matthew Felice has worked in Jones Lang LaSalle's New York office since he joined in 2010. Through his time at Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. Felice has worked in a multi-market leasing and sales transaction capacity.
Mr. Felice focuses on both agency and tenant representation and has a diversified client roster including Starwood Capital, VideoAmp, XR Trading, Rubenstein Partners, and Jump Trading among others. Through his time at Jones Lang LaSalle, he has gained national and global experience through clients such as The Royal Bank of Scotland, QBE Insurance, Interactive Data Corporation, Daymon Worldwide & Amobee, Inc.
Mr. Felice has completed more than 5 million square feet in transactions during the past 10 years. In 2016, he was chosen as one of New York's "Top 30 Leasing and Sales Brokers Under 30" by the Commercial Observer and was a finalist for the REBNY Most Promising Commercial Salesperson of the Year Award in 2015.
- Royal Bank of Scotland (230,000sf of Agency leasing, 450,000sf sale - $163M in Stamford, CT)
- QBE Insurance (120,000sf NY, NY, 100,000sf disposition NY, NY)
- Interactive Data Corp. (82,000sf Bedford, Ma; 67,000sf NY, NY; 43,000sf Hayward, CA)
- StoneX – Formerly INTL FCStone (73,000sf NY, NY)
- Springs Global (43,000sf disposition NY, NY, 12,000sf NY, NY)
- Sale of Bellevue Tech Center (326,000sf - $78MM Bellevue, WA)
- Jump Trading (40,000sf NY, NY)
- Starwood Capital (12,250sf NY, NY; 43,000sf Greenwich, CT)
- Amobee (12,500sf NY, NY)
- Chelsea Hotels (13,000sf NY, NY)
Education and affiliations
Mr. Felice graduated from Syracuse University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises.