Current Responsibilities and Professional Background
Matt Felice has worked in Jones Lang LaSalle's New York office since he joined in 2010. Through his time at Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. Felice has worked in a multi-market leasing and sales transaction capacity. Working directly with Gil Ohls (Managing Director at Jones Lang LaSalle), Mr. Felice manages and executes client assignments.
Mr. Felice focuses on tenant representation and has a diversified client roster including Starwood Capital, Springs Global, XR Trading, and Jump Trading among others. Through his time at Jones Lang LaSalle, he has gained national and global experience through clients such as The Royal Bank of Scotland, QBE Insurance, Interactive Data Corporation, Daymon Worldwide & Amobee, Inc.
Mr. Felice has completed more than 3.5 million square feet in transactions during the past 6 years. In 2016, he was chosen as one of New York's "Top 30 Leasing and Sales Brokers Under 30" by the Commercial Observer and was a finalist for the REBNY Most Promising Commercial Salesperson of the Year Award in 2015.
Noteworthy leasing and sale transactions include:
- QBE Insurance (183,000sf Chandler, AZ; 136,000sf Irvine, CA; 120,000sf NY, NY)
- Interactive Data Corp. (82,000sf Bedford, Ma; 67,000sf NY, NY; 43,000sf Hayward, CA)
- Springs Global (43,000sf NY, NY)
- Millennium Partners (41,000sf Greenwich, CT)
- Sale of Bellevue Tech Center (326,000sf - $78MM Bellevue, WA)
- Jump Trading (19,000sf NY, NY)
- Starwood Capital (12,250sf NY, NY; 43,000sf Greenwich, CT)
- Amobee (12,500sf NY, NY)
- Chelsea Hotels (13,000sf NY, NY)
- Shufro Rose & Co. (10,000sf NY, NY)
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Felice graduated from Syracuse University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises.