As Managing Director at JLL, Matt Bracco manages a team that provides real estate advisory and brokerage services to clients throughout the Northern California and around the country. The Dowling-Bracco Team has developed an expertise in marketing large premier business parks and projects, occupier representation assignments, portfolio dispositions, and investment sales.
Prior to joining JLL in November 2015, Matt was a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield where, from 1999-2015, he played a leadership role in the industrial services group in Northern California. While at Cushman & Wakefield, Matt was honored numerous times as a Top Producer in the SF Bay Area Region along with several Client Service Excellence Awards. Matt began his real estate brokerage career with CB Richard Ellis, Inc. in 1994 where he became one of the top producing industrial producers in the San Francisco North Bay and developed an expertise in investment sales, contract negotiations, build-to-suit development, and marketing.
The Dowling-Bracco Team is annually recognized as one of the top producing teams in the North Bay. In the past 10 years, Matt and his team has sold over 1 billion worth of real estate and have negotiated over 10 million square feet of leases on behalf of their clients including Panattoni Development Company, LBA Realty, Westcore, Angelo Gordon, Prologis, Rreef, Bedford Property Investors, Lowenberg Corporation, Anheuser Busch, Pacific Cycle, Masco Corporation, Kiewit Corporation, Crystal Geyser Water Company, Equity Office Properties, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Hess Collection Winery and Naked Wines.
The Dowling-Bracco Team has negotiated some of the largest and complex lease transactions in the San Francisco North Bay. In 2015, the team assisted in the lease renewal negotiations for Ardagh Group in Fairfield, CA (1,020,000 SF), the largest lease of the year in the San Francisco North Bay. In 2014, the team represented Pacific Cycle in the largest industrial lease in the San Francisco North Bay, a two-building 935,712 SF lease/build-to-suit in Vacaville, CA. In 2005, the team was honored by the San Francisco Business Times for the largest industrial lease in the San Francisco North Bay, 330,750 SF lease to FedEx Ground.
- Ardagh Glass – 1,020,000 SF lease in Fairfield, CA
- Oregon Steel Mills – 747,000 SF/152 acre sale in Napa, CA
- Del Monte Foods – 724,600 SF, 3-state lease
- Pacific Cycle – 597,896 SF build-to-suit in Vacaville, CA
- LBA Realty – 384,000 SF/11 bldgs sold, Napa & Concord, CA
- Prologis – 350,000 SF leasing assignment, Tracy, CA
- Pacific Cycle – 337,896 SF lease in Vacaville, CA
- Panattoni – 330,750 SF acquisition & lease in Fairfield, CA
- Carlsen Investments – 238,000 SF lease in Fairfield, CA
- Diablo Valley Packaging – 203,000 SF sale/lease in Fairfield, CA
- Johns Manville – 97,423 SF lease in Tracy, CA
- Crystal Geyser Water – 145,000 SF on 266 acres in Mt. Shasta, CA
- Victory Packaging – 133,878 SF lease in Tracy, CA
- California Wine Transport – 120,000 SF lease in Napa, CA
- Hess Collection Winery – 106,000 SF sublease in American Canyon, CA
- Kiewit Corporation – 33,000 SF office BTS in Fairfield, CA
- Westcore/Angelo Gordon – 41,659 SF office lease, Napa, CA
- MEC Dixon – 259-acre land disposition in Dixon, CA
- Panattoni/Met Life – 52-acre land acquisition in Fairfield, CA
- Bedford Property Investors – multiple leases in Napa & Concord, CA
Education and affiliations
Matt earned his bachelor of science in Business Administration and Economics from Saint Mary’s College. While at Saint Mary’s College, he was captain of the men’s lacrosse team in his senior season. Matt enjoys coaching his children’s youth sports, open water swimming, skiing and mountain biking. He is an active member of SIOR and NAIOP. He lives in Alamo with his wife and two children.