As Vice President, Mark McAdams is responsible for agency client and tenant representation services, as well as new business development. Mark specializes in the Inland Empire market area (San Bernardino and Riverside counties) as well as San Gabriel Valley with a career spanning over 30+ years.
Mark has extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. He has been involved in various complex assignments in agency leasing and tenant representation.
- Landlord Representation ; Marketed and leased over 15M square feet. Assisted with ground up development from site consulting through final lease up and sale.
- Tenant Representation: Handled over 4M square feet of transactions ranging in all sizes up to 113,000 square feet for clients including CUNA Mutual and California League of Credit Unions.
- Sales Transactions: Investment transactions totaling over 1.5M square feet. Highlighted by the representation for John Hancock Life in the sale of Transpark Center in Ontario, an 800k square feet office & industrial mixed-use project.
- Land Sales: The sale of over 130 acres in the Inland Empire to corporate clients as well as developers.
Mark also spent time on the institutional landlord side of the business with Deutsch Bank, which further refined his skills and has made him more valuable to his clients.
Mark attended the University of California, Santa Barbara where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
- Los Angeles, CA | United States
- +1 909 467 6882
License #: CA - 00831795
- View LinkedIn profile