Senior Vice President
Mark Alexander currently serves as Senior Vice President / Principal Broker of The Salt Lake City JLL Brokerage office. In this capacity Mark provides Tenant Representation, Landlord Agency, Lease Acquisition, Lease Disposition and Strategic Planning services for his clients. Mark also served as Team Leader for the JLL / T-Mobile Transaction Management team for the T-Mobile Operations and Engineering portfolio in the US and Puerto Rico consisting of over 220 properties between 2010 and 2012.
- Aetna - 100,033 s.f. consolidation in Sandy UT
- AAA – 73,200 new location in Clearfield City UT
- Stryker Corporation – 70,764 s.f. in Salt Lake City UT
- Exeter Finance - 50,462 s.f. new location in Clearfield UT
- Bed Bath and Beyond – 24,474 Call Center new SF – Layton, UT
- Microsoft - 21,192 s.f. renewal / consolidation in Lehi UT
- New York Life – 17,858 renewal in Salt Lake City UT
Mark has over 25 years of diversified commercial real estate experience in the areas of transaction management, brokerage and leasing services, development and asset management. Throughout the span of his career, he has held executive positions with both large regional and national brokerage / property / asset management firms. Prior to his T-Mobile assignment with JLL, Mark served as Managing Director for the largest Brokerage firm in Utah, Coldwell Banker Commercial, overseeing transaction activities of over 100 Broker agents. Prior to this assignment Mark was Principal Broker for CB Richard Ellis Utah and oversaw the operations and delivery of services leading transaction activities for over 65 brokers and a 9 million-square-foot portfolio of properties. Mark also served as Managing Director for CBRE in Seattle, WA overseeing their transactions brokerage divisions.
- Mark remains as the Managing Broker for JLL Americas for the State of Utah as well as being a licensed broker in the State of Washington.
- Mark personally completed over 1.8 million square feet of transactions for T-Mobile USA including corporate headquarters, critical facilities, distribution warehouse and call center sites throughout the US in 2010-2012. During this time the T-Mobile transactions account was the number one revenue producer for JLL Corporate Solutions.
Education and affiliations