Associate –Healthcare & Life Sciences
Madeline is a member on the Healthcare & Life Sciences team focusing on Tenant Representation in Houston, Texas. She has an extensive level of experience in marketing and commercial leasing including but not limited to prospecting, tours, proposals, space planning, lease documentation and negotiation. In her 7 years in the industry, Madeline has strategically utilized her marketing background to raise leasing momentum on previous high rise institutional assets.
Before joining JLL, Madeline worked on behalf of institutional owners leasing at 5555 San Felipe, 700 Louisiana, 888 Westheimer and 3201 Allen Parkway totaling approximately 2.6M RSF. She led leasing presentations to brokerage firms and reached out to brokers through prospective tenant promotional marketing, resulting in leads and proposals. On behalf of Cameron Management, one cold call to prospective coworking tenant, Serendipity Labs, resulted in ownership establishing Cameron Coworking LP, which led to a corporate franchise agreement to establish coworking locations across Houston and San Antonio markets.
- Baylor University, BA
- University of the Incarnate Word, MA
Select Client Healthcare & Life Sciences Experience
- Ancorian LLC
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- LNR Partners
- Women in Healthcare - TX Chapter member
- ACHE – Southeast Texas Chapter
- Houston CREMM - Business Development Director
- ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative - committee member
- NAIOP Developing Leader’s - member
- Central Houston, Inc.
- Baylor Professionals Network of Houston - committee member