Market Lead, Mid-Atlantic
Louis is a market lead in the Project and Development Services group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. He actively performs transaction analysis and strategic planning services along with managing the procurement, design and construction process, and related activities of base building and tenant projects for JLL’s corporate office, higher education and hospitality clients in the Baltimore – Washington, DC metropolitan area. Mr. Molinini brings to JLL’s clients extensive experience in design and construction project management as well as engineering design, energy efficiency, commissioning, and sustainable design.
Project and Development Services
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Louis was a Project Manager with the Staubach Company where he managed the ground-up development of two large regional office buildings that included large scale critical facility operations. He also worked with Donohe Real Estate Services as a project manager overseeing the modernization of two 300,000 sf office buildings fully leased to GSA tenants. Louis began his career as a Mechanical Engineer designing numerous office buildings in the Mid-Atlantic Region including Government facilities, Critical Facilities, Healthcare and University buildings.
• Airlines Reporting Corporation (2010) – relocation, 68,000rsf in Arlington, VA
• Lafarge North American Headquarters (2010) – relocation, 64,000 rsf LEED CI Gold Certification in Reston, VA.
• ICF Consulting Group (2009 - 2011) – expansion and renewal, 300,000rsf in Fairfax, VA
• W Hotel, Washington, DC (2009) – hotel renovation, 314 guest rooms, 5-star steakhouse restaurant and rooftop nightclub and restaurant in Washington, DC
• The Teaching Company (2009) – relocation, 48,000 rsf of commercial office and high-definition recording studios in Chantilly, VA
• Serco (2008) – relocation, 92,000 rsf in Reston, VA
• Rolls Royce North America (2008) – relocation, 75,000 rsf in Reston, VA
• Northrop Grumman Information Technology (2006-7) – new development, 191,000 sf and 101,000sf Data Centers and Regional Office Buildings in Virginia
MS Real Estate, Johns Hopkins University
BS Industrial Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech
Professional Engineer, State of Virginia
LEED Accredited Professional
Urban Land Institute
Johns Hopkins Real Estate Forum
DCBIA Developing Leaders