Executive Vice President
Louie specializes in tenant representation, acquisitions, and dispositions. He strategically partners with businesses to help them develop innovative real estate solutions and strategies. Louie provides his clients with in-depth financial and site analysis, along with strategic document negotiation by coordinating all phases of the lease, purchase and build-to-suit processes. Louie's knowledge of current market conditions and ability to understand clients' goals are invaluable assets for users in today's real estate market.
Louie has more than 20 years of experience in tenant representation, acquisitions and dispositions. He has discovered that comprehensive local market knowledge, effective communication, and teamwork are the foundation of successful real estate transactions. Before joining JLL in 2003, Louie was a broker at CBRE for five years, where he focused on tenant representation.
Bachelor of Arts | Economics |The University of Texas at Austin
- Top Gun Designation, JLL (2008, 2013- 2018)
- Heavy Hitter in Office Leasing, Houston Business Journal (2015)
- Office Deal of the Year Award, NAIOP (2007)
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2006–2007, 2010–2012)
Affiliations and Community Information
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- The University of Texas & Silver Spurs Organization, Member
- Chapelwood Methodist Church, Member