Executive Vice President
Lauren Mitchell has been a Broker at JLL in Nashville, TN since 2014. While working alongside Tom Hooper, Bo Tyler, and Kevin Ziomek in representation of Tenants and Owners, she specializes in maximizing leasing and sales opportunities for customers throughout the office sector.
Prior to working with JLL, Lauren began her career in 2011 at Cassidy Turley where she and her team represented local and institutional landlords in leasing a total portfolio of 2.5 million square feet of office, flex, and industrial properties throughout the Nashville market.
Lauren’s various experiences in tenant work include the representation of local users to the management of a Fortune 500’s Company’s real estate portfolio.
Lauren is a graduate of Auburn University with a Business Finance degree.
- NAIOP – Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Nashville Chamber – member
- Leadership Healthcare Council – Member
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee – Past Board Member
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Nashville Tech Council – Member
- Harpeth Hall School – Various Committee Member