Lauren Mitchell is an Associate Broker at JLL in Nashville, TN. While working alongside Tom Hooper and Bo Tyler in representation of Tenants and Owners, she specializes in maximizing leasing and sales opportunities for customers throughout the office sector.
Prior to working with JLL, Lauren worked for Cassidy Turley where she gained three years’ experience and the market knowledge to provide strategic solutions to challenging and complex deals.
She and her team represented local and institutional landlords in leasing a total portfolio of 2.5 million square feet of office, flex, and industrial properties throughout the Nashville market.
Lauren’s various experiences in tenant work include the representation of local users to the management of a Fortune 500’s Company’s real estate portfolio.
Lauren is a graduate of Auburn University with a Business Finance degree.
• NAIOP – Member
• Urban Land Institute – Member
• Nashville Chamber – Member
• Leadership Healthcare Council – Member
• Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee – Board Member
• Auburn Alumni Association – Member
• Harpeth Hall 5/6th and 7/8th grade Soccer – Coach