Director, Capital Markets
Laura is a Director in the Houston office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. She joined as part of the HFF acquisition with extensive experience in commercial real estate and finance. She specializes in all areas of finance with a focus on real estate investment banking and equity/debt placement throughout the United States.
Laura joined HFF in July 2015. Prior to joining the firm, she attended The University of Texas at Austin where she earned her Bachelor of Business Administration. She is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Texas. Outside of JLL, Ms. Sellingsloh previously volunteered on the River Oaks Baptist School Alumni Board and is actively involved in NAIOP and ULI Houston.
- Debt Advisory
- Investment Sales Advisory
Education and affiliations:
- University of Texas at Austin, BA
- Texas REC Sales Agent License
- NAIOP – Developing Leaders Board
- ULI – Young Leaders Board
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 852 3455
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 331 KB)