Larry Glaze is the Managing Director of the Kansas City regional office (Western Missouri and the State of Kansas) and is a veteran in the commercial real estate industry.
Recognized as a pioneer of tenant representation in the Kansas City region, his responsibilities include office and corporate service assignments. His areas of specialty include acquisitions, corporate headquarters, CRE outsourcing/portfolio & operations, portfolio strategy, law firms, national accounts and user representation.
Specifically, Larry understands the need for “leverage” in successfully negotiating for his clients.
- Tenant Representation
Years of experience
Larry has been with JLL since 2008. He began his real estate career in 1981 founding Glaze Commercial Real Estate Advisors.
- First Data Resources - 170,000 sf
- Kiewit Power Constructors - 150,000 sf build-to-suit headquarters
- Butler Manufacturing - 150,000 sf
- Coventry Health - 120,000 sf
- Unitog Headquarters - 100,000
- SPX Cooling Tower - 97,000 sf
- Ingenix - 85,000 sf
- Bartlett Grain International - 40,000 sf
- Interstate Brands - 40,000 sf
- Hartford Insurance - 40,000 sf
- Adknowledge - 24,000 sf
- State of Missouri and Kansas - (portfolio strategy)
- Southern Methodist University - Masters of Science degree in real estate finance and tax
- University of Kansas - Bachelor of Science degree in business administration
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE) designation
- Up and Comer Award in 1999
- Commercial Realtor of the Year in 1997
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors - arbitration panel
- The Boy Scouts of America
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
- Kansas City, KS | United States
- +1 816 389 4200
License #: KS - CO00001551
- View LinkedIn profile