Senior Managing Director
Kurt Kittner is a Senior Managing Director with JLL, representing corporate users in strategically planning and executing their real estate transactions. Kurt is responsible for coordinating internal resources to best serve clients in formulating and implementing solutions to complex real estate related matters critical to meeting his client’s goals and objectives.
For the past eight years, Kurt has focused solely on tenant representation for corporate clients, leveraging JLL’s platform and depth of resources. He has extensive experience representing portfolio companies across the Midwest, North America and Internationally.
His current portfolio client list includes AT&T, Rockwell Collins, Alfred Benesch, Volkswagen, Morgan Stanley and DirecTV. In 2016, he closed 87 transactions totaling 1.6 million s.f. for a total value of $67 million.
Kurt joined JLL from The Staubach Company through a merger of the two firms. Prior to that, he played two seasons for the Atlanta Falcons, which drafted him in the fifth-round, and one season with the Chicago Bears.
In 2005, he won World Bowl MVP honors while leading the Amsterdam Admirals to a league championship. Kurt and his wife have three children and live in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
- JLL “Top Gun” 2015 & 2017
- Gold Achiever 2014, 2016, 2018-2021
- JLL Len Caldeira “Trust Rock” – 2014
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from University of Illinois’ College of Business, 2002
- Starting quarterback for the Illini (1998-2001), captain of the Sugar Bowl and 2001 Big Ten Championship Team
- 2001 Heisman Trophy Candidate and All-Big Ten Team
- Board Member, MS Society Cohn Weil Golf Outing
- Advisory Board Member, Action for Healthy Kids