Kurt Griffin is the co-lead for their 5 person Industrial Brokerage team in Dallas-Fort Worth. He is an industry veteran of the commercial real estate business whose specialties include project leasing, tenant representation, site selection, building sales, land sales and build to suits.
Kurt is widely recognized as a Dallas-Fort Worth market expert with a deep knowledge and understanding of industrial real estate. He and his team determine a customized facility solution for each client by conducting supply chain analyses and carefully considering their logistics strategies. Over the course of his successful career, he has built his business around a client-centric, best-in-class service model. He has closed over 75 million square feet of transactions totaling in excess of $2 billion in value and is the recipient of numerous Top Producer awards.
Prior to joining JLL, Kurt was an Executive Managing Director with Cushman & Wakefield. During his time with JLL, his team’s portfolio of industrial commercial real estate totaled more than 15 million square feet. In the last two years alone, Kurt and his team have closed more than 15 million square feet of leasing transactions, sold 3 million square feet of buildings, and been involved in over 35 million square feet of new industrial developments.
- JLL Top Gun Award
- Cushman & Wakefield Top 10 DFW Broker (2018-2022)
- Member of Cushman & Wakefield's Executive Council for Dallas-Fort Worth
- D CEO Power Broker Award (multiple years)
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter Award (multiple years)
- Prologis Top Broker Award (twice)
- CoStar Group Power Broker (multiple years)
- D CEO Best Industrial Lease - Amazon at DFW Commerce Center
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Dallas, TX | United States
- +1 214 438 6372