Kris is an Industrial broker focused on Retail and E-commerce distribution. Her reputation for delivering the industry’s best
service, expertise and results, has built her a solid clientele of Fortune 500 clients. Her expertise is creating distribution
strategies for brands that give them the competitive edge; building in flexibility for an uncertain future, increasing profits,
managing risk and improving service through innovation. She understands the challenges retailers face and is passionate
about creating innovative solutions to drive sales in brick & mortar and e-commerce, by creating efficient omni-channel
strategies to win todays customer. Simply stated, she helps her clients save money while getting their customers what they
want, when they want it.
Prior to JLL, she spent 20 years with Corporate Retailers. Kris was the Director of Coach, Inc/Tapestry. where managed the
western US and Canadian markets, focused on global strategy, real estate and operations. Kris has also worked for Max Mara,
Calvin Klein and Liz Claiborne.
● Kris received a B.A. from the University of Southern California, where she also was a member of the Women’s Polo team.
● Member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
● Member of JLL Supply Chain and Logistics Team, Southwest Region
● Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
● Member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW OC), Summer Fundraiser Co-Chair
● Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)