Kevin J. Haus
Senior Managing Director, Brokerage
As a Senior Vice President in the firm, Kevin brings over 25 Years of commercial real estate experience to JLL. Kevin has knowledge and expertise in tenant and landlord representation focusing on office and flex product.
Kevin joined Colliers International | Baltimore as a principal with his business partner, Matt Haas in 2011. Prior to Colliers, Kevin spent eight years at Manekin LLC and 15 years at KLNB.
- Kelly & Associates Insurance Group, Hunt Valley, MD - 91,000 SF
- Faculty Physicians, Inc., Baltimore, MD – 42,000 SF
- Hogan Lovells LLLP, Baltimore, MD – 39,000 SF
- Big Huge Games, Timonium, MD – 17,000 SF
- Wallace Montgomery & Assoc., Cockeysville, MD – 27,000 SF
- Meritain Health, Baltimore, MD – 21,000 SF
- Block Vision, Linthicum, MD – 20,000 SF
- Apartment Services, Hunt Valley, MD – 20,000 SF
- Benelogic, Timonium, MD – 12,000 SF
- Zynga, Hunt Valley, MD – 15,000 SF
- Diversified Insurance Industries – 17,500 SF
Education and affiliations
As a lifelong Baltimore resident, Kevin attended Loyola Blakefield. After high school Kevin received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. At UNC, Kevin lettered for four years in lacrosse and was a team captain in 1988. Kevin was also a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity.
- Past President, Loyola Blakefield, Alumni Association
- Past Board Member and coach, Youth Sports, Towsontown Recreation Council
- Past Real Estate Advisor, Brown Memorial Weekday School
- Baltimore, MD | United States
- +1 443 931 3332
License #: MD - 28429
- View LinkedIn profile