Executive Vice President
Kevin’s primary responsibilities at JLL include assisting clients with lease negotiations, site selection, acquisition and disposition services.
He also aids clients in supply chain network modeling, market overviews, financial analysis and valuations.
Site selections, lease negotiations, valuations, acquisition and disposition services
Kevin joined JLL in 2014. Since joining JLL, Kevin has played an integral role in growing the JLL Charleston office in South Carolina. He is a member of the tenant representation and agency leasing teams.
Prior to joining JLL, Kevin worked as an analyst for an international, digital and print based retailer in Charlottesville, VA.
• WestRock/Volvo: 6,800 acre sale
• WestRock/Santee Cooper: 260 acre sale
• Altaquip: 20,000sf tenant rep
• Gentiva: 4,512sf tenant rep
• Geo Group: 3,084sf tenant rep
• Pernix Therapeutics: 5,249sf agency leasing
• Eagle Fire: 4,706sf tenant rep
• Serco Inc: 3,554sf tenant rep
• Dassault Systemes: 1,468sf tenant rep
Kevin earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Commerce with a concentration in Finance at Hampden-Sydney College.
He was a four year member of the nationally-ranked Varsity Lacrosse team.