Managing Director, Brokerage
Ken Patton is a Managing Director in JLL's Mid-Atlantic Brokerage group and is a Senior Managing Partner in the firm's national Association and Non-profit Practice Group. For more than 28 years, Ken has provided steadfast advocacy, strategic planning and project implementation services to tenants throughout the Washington metropolitan area and nationally. Ken is consistently recognized as one of the company's Top Achievers and regularly participates in a leadership and mentoring capacity for Washington, DC tenant representation practice.
Prior to its merger with JLL in 2008, Ken served as Senior Vice President of The Staubach Company—the largest tenant representation firm in the U.S.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Apple Computer
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Center of Audit Quality
- Environmental Defense
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Human Rights Campaign
- John Snow, Inc.
- National Association of Architectural Registration Boards
- National Association of Counties
- National League of Cities
- National Retail Federation
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- The Center for American Progress
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Union of Concerned Scientists
Education and affiliations
Ken earned a B.A. in economics from the University of Maryland. He is a licensed commercial real estate practitioner in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Additionally, Ken has served on the Board of the Women's Center, whose mission is to significantly improve the psychological, career, financial and legal well-being of women, men and their families, regardless of their ability to pay. In his spare time Ken is an AAU youth basketball coach.