Senior Vice President, Brokerage
Kellen has over eight years of experience in Tenant Representation and over ten years in the commercial real estate industry. His primary focus is representing office users in the Chicagoland area.
Kellen represents clients in a broad range of occupancy solutions including site selection, relocation and expansion projects, dispositions and consolidations, lease terminations and portfolio planning strategy.
Kellen has represented a diverse array of clients that include Regus, Citigroup, TD Ameritrade, New York Life, World Relief, Aon Corporation, The Hartford, QBE, Merck, Redbox, Kemper (Unitrin), Dyson, QuadGraphics, CBS (Outdoor Sign Division), Marmon/Keystone, McDonald's, and Xerox.
- Regus - Chicagoland portfolio
- Citigroup - 145,000 s.f.
- Catamaran - 105,000 s.f.
- The Hartford - 70,000 s.f.
- TD Ameritrade - 55,000 s.f.
- Kemper (Unitrin) – 30,000 s.f.
- Quad Graphics – 28,000 s.f.
- Dial America – 23,000 s.f.
- CBS outdoor sign division – 25,000 s.f.
- New York Life - 23,000 s.f.
- Nufarm Americas – 20,000 s.f.
- Marmon/Keystone – 15,000 s.f.
- Dyson – 15,000 s.f.
Education & Affiliations
Kellen graduated from the Tippie School of Business at the University of Iowa. He is the founder of the SALUTE, Inc. Associate Board. SALUTE is a non-profit organization that provides financial and emotional support for military veterans and their families. He is also a Chair on the City of Hope "Building Hope" Board in Chicago.
Kellen has also received internal recognition from JLL:
- JLL Chicago Culture Award, 2015
- JLL Best of the Midwest Award, 2014
- JLL Chicago Young Gun of the Year, 2013