Executive Vice President, Brokerage
Justin Haber is an Executive Vice President in JLL’s New York office. He focuses on tenant and owner representation and new business development across the world. For tenant representation, Mr. Haber provides advisory services to a variety of clients across multiple industries, including financial services, insurance, law, media, technology, creative, and information services. On behalf of owners, Mr. Haber handles strategy, marketing, market research and tenant and broker outreach.
Justin has nine years of real estate experience. Prior to joining JLL, he was at Newmark Knight Frank, where he worked as retail broker.
Fiserv (Global Account)
PRA Health Sciences (Global Account)
Nespresso (National Account)
Notable tenant representation transactions:
- Lyft (100,000 RSF) – 441 Ninth Ave
- HomeAdvisor (85,000 RSF) – 330 West 34th Street
- Rauxa (50,000 RSF) – 225 Liberty Street
- Nespresso (45,000 RSF) – 111 West 33rd Street
- Stantec Consulting (32,000 RSF) – 475 Fifth Avenue
- Solow Building Company: 9 West 57th Street
- Midtown Equities: 55 Water Street (Brooklyn)
- East End Capital: 321 West 44th Street
Education and affiliations:
Justin earned his bachelor’s degree in Economics from University of Arizona. He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).