Senior Vice President, Brokerage
Juliana E. May specializes in tenant representation brokerage services and provides leasing, acquisition and disposition services to a broad range of office users throughout the Metropolitan Washington, DC area. Juliana was formerly with The Staubach Company and joined Jones Lang LaSalle as a result of the merger in 2008.
Tenant Representation & strategic advisory services for national and international portfolio clients.
Years of experience
Over 20 years
• Revolution LLC/Exclusive Resorts
• Case Family
• America's Promise
• Rolls-Royce North America: Civil, Naval Marine, Energy & Defence Aerospace
• Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker
• Fairfax County Economic Development Authority - Headquarters
• Exostar - Headquarters
• SAIC - Metro DC portfolio (1996)
• Miscellaneous leasing projects: Microstrategy, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup
• JLL – Top Achiever, 2 years
• The Women’s Center – for Education & Commitment, 2009
• American Heart Association – Board & Volunteer Recognition, 2007
Juliana received her Bachelor of Arts in English from The University of Maine. She is a registered Commercial Estate Broker in Virginia & the District of Columbia. Juliana is a 1995 graduate of the GWBOT Leadership Washington.
She currently is a Trustee on the Board of Directors of the National Museum of Women in the Arts and chairs the Corporate Committee. She has served in leadership roles on the following Boards: Wolf Trap Foundation, George Mason University College of Visual & Performing Arts, the American Heart Association, Fairfax County Arts Commission, Washington Dulles Airports Task Force, Washington National Opera Committee and The Women's Center.
- Tysons, VA | United States
License #: VA - 0225123951