Senior Managing Director
Julia creates and executes complex occupancy strategies on behalf of the Bay Area’s top tier public and private institutions including banks, technology companies, law firms, non-profits, and universities. Arriving at the best long-term outcome for her clients rooted in their specific business objectives, designing the most thoughtful approach, and achieving it with excellence is what she is truly passionate about.
Julia has represented office lease transactions in San Francisco, every county in the Bay Area and throughout the country, and globe.
An avid environmental enthusiast Julia was the first Real Estate Professional in northern California, to have been awarded the LEED-Accredited Professional designation from the US Green Building Council. She has been a recipient of the California Real Estate Journal’s Green Leader award, in 2011 a San Francisco Business Times Real Estate Women of Influence, and in 2014 was named one of the Business Times Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business.
Professional and Charitable Affiliation
Julia is a member of the Board of Directors for the United Way of the Bay Area, an organization fighting to alleviate poverty in the local community and Hand in Hand Parenting. She previously has served on the Board of Directors of the Financial Women of San Francisco, and is currently active on the US Green Building Council’s Green Speaker’s Bureau, often appearing on panels and in public forums on “green leasing.”
Julia earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Duke University. While at Duke she studied abroad at the London School of Economics and the University of Paris.
Representative Clients/ Transactions
- Wells Fargo – Bay Area and Western Region, Texas Portfolio Work (4+ M sf)
- International Solar Company (1.5M sf)
- BlueShield of California (1M SF)
- Zendesk Global Portfolio (800K sf)
- First Republic Bank San Francisco (550K sf)
- The Nature Conservancy Regional Portfolio (100K sf)
- NerdWallet National Portfolio (125K sf)
- Amplitude Analytics Global Portfolio (100K sf)
- Gibson Dunn San Francisco (80K sf)
- Norwest Venture Partners Bay Area Portfolio (80K sf)
- United Way of the Bay Area (70K sf)
- University of Penn Wharton School (35K sf)
- Drinker Biddle San Francisco (30K sf)
- Schnader Harrison San Francisco (30K sf)
- Bryan Cave San Francisco (25K sf)
- San Francisco, CA | United States
- +1 415 395 7214
License #: CA-00149358
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 1 MB)