Vice President, Brokerage
Julia Scott is a Vice President with JLL’s Agency Leasing team in Washington, DC. Since 2016, she oversees over 4 million square foot office portfolio in various product types, from boutique to Class A office buildings in Downtown DC. Focusing on landlord representation, she guides her clients in portfolio management and advising on how to best position their assests in todays market.
Prior to joining JLL’s Agency Leasing team, she worked on JLL’s tenant represenation Law Firm Practice Group Since 2013.
Education and Affiliations:
- BS in Sociology / Pre-Law from Boston College
- MA in Real Estate Development from Georgetown University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: Washington, DC & Maryland
- Member of the JLL Women’s Business Network
- Member of Young Real Estate Professionals Group (YREP)
- Member of Boston College Alumni Association
Brawner Company, Inc.
BNI Properties, Inc.
Columbia Property Trust, Inc.
Douglas Development Corp.
Intrepid Real Estate, LLC
James Campbell Companies
Metro K, LLC
Mirae Asset Global Investments
UNIZO Holdings Company, Ltd.
Zuckerman Gravely Management
- Washington, DC | United States
- +1 202 719 5580
License #: DC - SP98373099
- View LinkedIn profile