Managing Director Clean Energy and Infrastructure Advisory
Josephine Tucker is a Managing Director at JLL Americas and leads the Clean Energy and Infrastructure Advisory Practice. Josephine also serves as the Global Head of Sustainable Infrastructure, focusing on renewable transaction services. She oversees all engagements providing transaction, procurement and financial advisory solutions that target clean energy and core infrastructure for individual assets and global portfolios. She has more than 15 years of experience in energy, real estate, and transportation, with a focus on strategy, finance, and economic analyses. Her past clients include federal, state and local government entities, utilities, and commercial clients across the oil and gas, transportation and infrastructure sectors. She served as a special advisor to Infrastructure Australia and championed the Business Case Center of Excellence for Deloitte in Sydney.
- Georgia Department of Transportation EV Strategy - Strategic planning services including business analytics and management advisory services to develop an implementable and sustainable plan for electric vehicle charging station investment in accordance with Federal and State laws and guidance.
- US Department of Transportation – Justice40 – Josephine led the development of USDOT’s approach to Justice40, including evaluation of discretionary and formula funding programs and methodology for distribution of economic and environmental benefits to meet Justice40 requirements.
- Smart Columbus – Developed Smart City commercialization plan including identifying projects with high potential for monetization such as EV charging stations, fleet and micro-mobility, etc.
- Confidential Client – Valuation strategy, land side infrastructure planning, deal structuring and negotiations for large scale off-shore wind.
- Confidential Client – Due diligence for wind farm transaction. Commercial due diligence, market analysis and wind farm revenue forecasting for potential investors.
- Confidential Client – Due diligence for large scale generation assets. Josephine conducted market analysis, revenue forecasting and renewable energy certificate price forecasting for multiple generation asset sites.
- Before joining JLL, Josephine was a national economic and financial advisory leader for Deloitte’s Infrastructure and Capital Projects Practice where she founded Deloitte’s Infrastructure Incubator in the US.
Josephine received a Master of Economics from the University of Queensland and a Bachelor of Arts and Science in Environmental Studies from Western Michigan University.
Years of Experience:
Skills & Knowledge:
Strategy , Economic and Financial Analyses
Clean Energy, Real Estate and Transportation
- Washington, DC | United States
- +1 202 719 5588
- Download bio (PDF - 151 KB)