Jordan's desire to impact the community and built meaningful relationships propelled him to change careers and enter commercial real estate. Since then, Joran has dedicated himself entirely to industrial end-user representation. As an industrial brokerage specialist, he delivers client resolutions through stategic development, occupancy strategy, lease renewal vs. relocation analysis, lease and sale negotiations and market research. Integrity, consistency and compassion are Jordan's three guiding principles to building trust with clients and colleagues. Additionally, he is one of the youngest brokers to join JLL's Supply Chain & Logistics Group.
Before joining JLL in 2016, Jordan spent four years in Houston and Dubai as a procurement analyst for the Hess Corporation. He worked in a variety of roles supporting both the onshore and offshore business units specializing in contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management and supply chain optimization through the application of lean methodology.
• Aerzen USA
• Beyond International
• Boise Cascade
• Cathedral Energy Sources
• ClampOn Inc.
• Jascole Inc.
• JBC Safety Plastic
• Midwest Dental
• NewAge Casting
• Oilfield Testing & Consulting
• Retail Concepts (Sun & Ski Sports)
• Venti Air Products
• Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2019)
• Industrial Rising Star Award, NAIOP (2019)
• Rising Star Award, JLL (2019)
Affiliations and Community Involvement
• CRU Houston, Young Professionals Advisory Board Member & Volunteer
• Restoring Justice, Church Advisory Board Member & Volunteer
• Houston Welcomes Refugees, Volunteer
• Grace Bible Church, Member
• Bachelor of Science | Industrial Distribution | Texas A&M University