Vice President, Industrial Brokerage Services
Jordan Raney specializes in representing industrial end users and tenants throughout Southwest and West Houston. His main focus is to help his clients develop and execute real estate strategies that will ensure their long-term profitability and performance by leveraging his deep knowledge of the market and employing JLL’s first in class resources. As a tenant representation specialist, he delivers client solutions through strategic development, occupancy strategy, lease renewal vs. relocation analysis, lease and sale negotiations and market research. Integrity, consistency and compassion are Jordan’s thee guiding principles to building long-term client relationships.
Prior to joining JLL, Jordan spent four years in Global Supply Chain at Hess Corporation where he specialized in supply chain optimization through lean methodology, strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management. His supply chain experience combined with his real estate knowledge and expertise provides him with a knowledge base to help clients solve complex challenges. He is also a member of JLL’s Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions group.
Bachelor of Science | Industrial Distribution | Texas A&M University
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (2021)
- Gold Achiever Designation, JLL (2020)
- Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2019)
- Industrial Rising Star Award, NAIOP (2019)
- Rising Star Award, JLL (2019)
Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- CRU Houston ,Young Professionals Advisory Board Member & Volunteer Leader
- Restoring Justice, Volunteer
- Houston Welcomes Refugees, Volunteer
- Grace Bible Church, Member
Best Career Advice:
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
- Aerzen USA
- Beyond International
- Boise Cascade
- Cathedral Energy Services
- ClampOn Inc.
- Jascole Inc.
- JBC Safety Plastic
- Midwest Dental
- NewAge Casting
- Oilfield Testing & Consulting
- RDX Sports
- Retail Concepts (Sun & Ski Sports)
- Venti Air Products
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 425 5827
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 143 KB)