Jordan T. Lazor
Jordan Lazor joined JLL six years ago as an office, industrial and land specialist serving Northern California. Jordan is a native of Marin County and provides strategic consulting and advisory to companies for site selection and lease negotiations, acquisitions & dispositions, and build to suits. Through “hands on” experience with build-to-suit transactions, Jordan has acquired extensive knowledge of the development, relocation and building approval processes, construction costs, and a thorough understanding of the key issues to be considered during the building design and construction phases.
Jordan works as a business partner with Senior Managing Director, Glen Dowling, who has over 30 years of extensive experience in both Tenant and Landlord Representation, Build to Suits and Investment Sales in Northern California. The JLL Team is annually recognized as one of the top producing teams in the North Bay. In the past 10 years, the team has sold over 2.5 billion worth of real estate and have negotiated over 15 million square feet of leases on behalf of their clients.
Education and Affiliations
Jordan received his B.S. in Managerial Economics from the University of California at Davis. Before working at JLL, Jordan worked summers for Bradley Commercial, Lazor Construction and completed a 10-week financial training program at Morgan Stanley.
- Berkeley Innovation & Tech Park- 99-year Ground Lease (500,000 SF Office R&D-Development Site)
- 655 Park Court, Rohnert Park- 72,000 SF Sale
- Burdell Land, Novato- 45 Acre Land Sale
- 205 Concourse, Windsor- 94,000 SF Sale
- Basin Street- 40 + Lease Transactions
- Lockheed Martin- 150,000 SF Lease
- 2877 Giffen, Santa Rosa- 169,700 SF Lease
- San Rafael, CA | United States
- +1 415 299 6859
License #: CA-02011117
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 232 KB)