Managing Director, Capital Markets
Jonathan is a Managing Director and member of the Land Practice Group in the Dallas office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He focuses on representing commercial real estate clients and has over 19 years of diverse real estate experience to aide him in advising clients on land acquisition, dispositions, entitlements and development.
Prior to joining JLL, Jonathan served as Chief Development Officer for a Dallas based senior care developer. In this role he was responsible for leading all development and real estate transaction activity for the firm. Prior to that, he spent 7 years, 2005-2012, within the JLL project and development services group leading large-scale commercial real estate developments for clients.
He is a past board member of the Children’s Cancer Fund and regional advisory council member of Make-A-Wish North Texas.
- The Buckingham – Acquisition of 10 acres in Houston, TX and development of senior care community
- Sentinel Ridge – Acquisition, Rezoning and Disposition of 25 acres in Colorado Springs, CO
- The Barrington of Carmel – Development of senior care community on 19 acres in Carmel, Indiana
- Deloitte – Development of 107 acres in Westlake, TX for training/hotel facility
- Montereau, Inc. – Redevelopment of 50-acre senior care community in Tulsa, OK