Jon R. Reno
Prior to joining JLL, Jon served as Managing Director at Kidder Mathews alongside Mark Vanis and Trevor Gale, SIOR where they specialized in representing institutional owners and occupiers of industrial real estate throughout the Greater Los Angeles market.
Jon’s longstanding experience in a broad range of related areas differentiates him and his team including a strong working knowledge of the Subdivision Map Act, CEQA, Land Use Policy, land planning, zoning and entitlement law.
Jon earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics at San Diego State University. Jon is currently President of the Greater Los Angeles SIOR Chapter, CCIM designee, board member of the AIR CRE association and past Chairman of the Independent Brokerage Group (“IBG”) with SIOR Global. Jon lives in Palos Verdes with his wife Kristen and two (2) children Jake and Kaelen.
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Designee (CCIM)
- Board Member, President of the Greater Los Angeles SIOR Chapter
- Board Member, AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- Board Member, City of Commerce Industrial Council & VP of Government Affairs
- Member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Measure AA Committee Member, City of Commerce